anyone want to sell a PS2 or X-box?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by kyfe, Jan 28, 2002.

1. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

a friend of mine is looking can anyone help?

Kyfe

2. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Hmmmm [​IMG]

I can't do it, I can't!!!

pr0nstar

3. caits

caits TRIBE Member

i wouldn't mind selling my brother's. i swear the man is going to go into a max payne coma

4. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

i've got a NES 8-bit state of the art piece o'technology that has your friends name written all over it [​IMG]

5. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

Maybe. I got mine back in like Sept or something ... played it lots during the first week. But since then, I've maybe actually used it for about a total of 60 minutes more. My friends get a bit of use out of it though, but I guess I am just not a video game type person.

Cheers ... Ian [​IMG]

6. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Damn you all, now I have to go buy FFX [​IMG]

pr0nstar

7. Guest

Guest Guest

FFX SUCKS!

8. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

guy don't do it..i've been attached to FFX for over 60 hours of gameplay...arrghh to much FFX... [​IMG]

9. Cannabus

Cannabus TRIBE Member

u SUCK...

10. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Fuck you Keith!

And kyfe how much does he wanna pay? My roommate might sell his, considering I have one too.

pr0nstar

11. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

They're looking for new or very close to it i don't know it really depends on the condition let me know what your asking

Sorry for turning the board into a flea market

Kyfe

12. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

It's basically new... what's he willing to pay? Also he has a PS1 for sale [​IMG]

pr0nstar

13. Guest

Guest Guest

FFX sucks because the story has too many plot holes. They spent too much time on the movie and pumped out a game that was visually pleasing but lacked substance (much like the movie).

14. JayBrain

JayBrain Well-Known Member

My friend Mikey has a PS2 for sale.. it needs repair, but you can get it cheap... let me know

15. RJ45

RJ45 TRIBE Member

Dude you are on crack.

And this is from someone who's played every North American released FF game.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

The FF series in North America sucks ASS, they never released FFV until recently on PS, that was a great game, though it never really caught on here.

There are so many better role playing games in Japan that are far greater than FF.

17. RJ45

RJ45 TRIBE Member

Woopdee-do, there so many better sports cars in Europe that are far greater than what we have here too, but so what?

You're dodging the issue. [​IMG] Why do you think FFX sucks? Besides your so-called plot gaps. I thought the three character party thing with the switch in and out fight system totally made the game. You have to admit that it's a good system. Plus the sphere grid is a great way to advance your characters.

Crack I say! Crack!!

- Sam

18. Guest

Guest Guest

I didn't like the characters, they just seemed like a rehash of FF8 charters that didn't make the cut. The voice acting was just bad.

This game is linear!

19. da MiGHTy pLUm!

da MiGHTy pLUm! TRIBE Member

I am too inlove with my ps2 to sell it.

as for FFX, the voice acting isn't great.... Yuna especially sounds flat, but overall, it's tolerable. I like Wakka's carribean accent.

and the story, I found I really like. One of the better stories I personally think, but that's just me.

-ron!

20. RJ45

RJ45 TRIBE Member

Yeah, I'll give you that one. It opens up at the end but by that point you forget all the little clues and stuff you found along the way. This is really my only complaint about the game. I thought the characters were ok! The voice acting was a little annoying at times, but overall I thought it was really well done.

You smell, Keith.