Anyone seen Rare Birds yet?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Loopster, Mar 11, 2002.

1. Loopster

Loopster TRIBE Member

If so, what's the consensus?

Curiously,

L.

p.s. I know it's a bit older, but how about Wonderland?

2. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

I saw a DirtyBird today

3. Loopster

Loopster TRIBE Member

Hmmm .... Don't think I want the consensus on that one ...
    :p

4. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

Rare? I saw a young chick today with her head up her ass. Yup this bird was driving a chevy on the 401...

5. Loopster

Loopster TRIBE Member

Sigh. Perhaps I should be more specific ... how about if I rephrase the Q. to read "Anyone seen the movie Rare Birds yet?" Would it help if I mention Molly Parker?

... Although your commentary on the chevy-driving chick with her head up her ass would find a lovely home in the "bad drivers" thread ... ;)

p.s. & here I thought referring to females as "birds" was a mainly british thing ... I hereby stand corrected. :)

6. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

i saw a bald eagle when i was in jasper last summer...got a half decent pic too. :D

7. Loopster

Loopster TRIBE Member

Argghh !!!

Well ... I guess this is what I deserve for asking about a movie with such a ridiculous title, hmm? :rolleyes:

Anyhow, lucky you Rosey .... I'd rather have a pic of a bald eagle from Jasper than a review of a movie anyday ... :)

p.s. Guess I'll have to just take the big leap on this movie & hope for the best.

8. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

every now and then you can see Peregrine Falcons downtown in the financial district. I only knew they were Peregrines because somebody told me, or else for sure I would think they were hawks or something.

9. joey

joey TRIBE Member

i hate birds