1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Anyone seen Rare Birds yet?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Loopster, Mar 11, 2002.

1. Loopster

Loopster TRIBE Member

If so, what's the consensus?

Curiously,

L.

p.s. I know it's a bit older, but how about Wonderland?

2. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

I saw a DirtyBird today

3. Loopster

Loopster TRIBE Member

Hmmm .... Don't think I want the consensus on that one ...
    :p

4. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

Rare? I saw a young chick today with her head up her ass. Yup this bird was driving a chevy on the 401...

5. Loopster

Loopster TRIBE Member

Sigh. Perhaps I should be more specific ... how about if I rephrase the Q. to read "Anyone seen the movie Rare Birds yet?" Would it help if I mention Molly Parker?

... Although your commentary on the chevy-driving chick with her head up her ass would find a lovely home in the "bad drivers" thread ... ;)

p.s. & here I thought referring to females as "birds" was a mainly british thing ... I hereby stand corrected. :)

6. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

i saw a bald eagle when i was in jasper last summer...got a half decent pic too. :D

7. Loopster

Loopster TRIBE Member

Argghh !!!

Well ... I guess this is what I deserve for asking about a movie with such a ridiculous title, hmm? :rolleyes:

Anyhow, lucky you Rosey .... I'd rather have a pic of a bald eagle from Jasper than a review of a movie anyday ... :)

p.s. Guess I'll have to just take the big leap on this movie & hope for the best.

8. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

every now and then you can see Peregrine Falcons downtown in the financial district. I only knew they were Peregrines because somebody told me, or else for sure I would think they were hawks or something.

9. joey

joey TRIBE Member

i hate birds