1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Anyone know if the Black Bull Patio is open today?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Gizmo, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Gizmo

Gizmo TRIBE Member

If anyone works near Queen street and would be able to help out...

Thanks.

2. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

Believe me, if its sunny out, its open. There were people sitting on the patio yesterday.

*c*

3. ChROmE

ChROmE TRIBE Member

Believe me you are a WUSS! Backing out on the first Black Bull Session. BLack Bull All-Stars Represented on March 16th 2002 (conveniently enough my 24th Birthday!).

The Roster Included:

BORT
    Roberto Selector
    LibraD
    Michelle
    Ivan (ME)

Chuck you were a healthy scratch....It hurts buddy!

peace&bullsteady

The ChRoMe Bull

4. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

^^^ I'll be there next time... oh next time :D!

5. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

dude, I'm just not dumb like you. You called me at like 4:30? By the time I would've gotten there it would've been after 5 and freezing. I love the patio but not enough to freeze my ballsacks off. everyone knows I need a good solid 4-5 hours there to make a full on ass of myself.

"YTV, WE LOVE KIDS"

*c*

6. ChROmE

ChROmE TRIBE Member

Ahhh the faster you drink the warmer it gets....And I called before 4:00 PM!

I thought it was "YTV, smokes crack for kids"?

peace&MUSTARDsteady

ChromeIT

7. SlipperyPete

SlipperyPete TRIBE Member

We are out of Bort license plates! I repeat, we need more Bort licence plates in the gift shop!

clean up man to the vomitorium

8. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

Like I remember what I was yelling.

*c*

9. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

I have definately got to hit this place up sometime this summer. Not being from Toronto, I have never heard of the black bull, but EVERYONE on the board says its the shit. Queen St. eh? Might just mosey down there this summer...not sure how I'll mosey back though :)

Hess viliage in Hamilton is one of the best places in Canada IMO for patios. 20+ bars in one or two blocks, all with patios. I hate Hamilton, and always make fun of it, but Hess in the summer its one reddeming factor I must admit.