1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Andy C or Dillinja and Ray Keith

Discussion in 'Jungle Room' started by Tricky kid, Jan 10, 2002.

1. Tricky kid

Tricky kid TRIBE Member

i can't afford both so which one???

2. Nebu kad

Nebu kad TRIBE Member

both.

prostitute yourself, it's worth it.

3. sauce

sauce TRIBE Member

Maybe i'm outta the loop but Andy C, if i could have some details that would be great.
    Peace
    sauce

4. sauce

sauce TRIBE Member

And definatly Dillinja as he never comes to town.
    peace
    sauce

5. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

Andy's at Bittersweet.
    I'm gonna hit both, but I'm not going go out drinking or anything else for awhile so I can save money.

6. sauce

sauce TRIBE Member

Ok never mind i just checked the upcoming event forum, Syrous huh???????
    peace
    sauce

7. Tricky kid

Tricky kid TRIBE Member

Did Dillinja mix his Cybotron LP??
    if yes is it good...worth buying??

8. noahmintz

noahmintz TRIBE Member

Don't kid yourself ... we all know you're going to Hullabaloo on the 16th

stu

9. Nebu kad

Nebu kad TRIBE Member

^^^^^
    only if i can be your guest-list bitch!!

10. Skip

Skip TRIBE Member

Andy C, no contest...

Best DJ on this planet and many others....

11. AVE

AVE TRIBE Member

i too would go for Andy over Dillinja......no contest

12. Dr. Grinch

Dr. Grinch TRIBE Member

Andy will be back this year.. probably at a cheaper event too.. I would hit up Dliinja and the Keith personally.. (Then again, I'm going to both for the hell of it. [​IMG]

13. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

Andy is THE GREATEST!

I could see him OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER etc!!!

14. CC

CC TRIBE Member

andy c will be a little better maybe. but not by much. but he'll be back again soon. dillinja won't be back forever. and ray keith is wicked too. so although andy c might be better, you're only getting one guy, and it won't be as much of an experience i think. i would go to empire.

CC

15. -Rudebwoy_Chin-

-Rudebwoy_Chin- TRIBE Member

While im definitely going to both. It's hard to say. Andy's been here nuff times, and Dilly never comes. So. Also GQ and Navigator are holding down the mics for Soundclash and we all know GQ is the man. Dilly will prolly have a shyteload of Dubs too, so I think it boils down to preference.
    I saw go to both for the double dose of jungle bizness. DJ Dan will tear shit up at bittersweet too.
    ez.

16. fuzzy

fuzzy TRIBE Member

No concession can be made
    Both must be attended!

Richard

17. noahmintz

noahmintz TRIBE Member

Sure ... it's a done deal [​IMG]

stu

18. sen

sen TRIBE Member

what are the chances gq is gonna stay to mc andy's set a week later?

things that make you go hmmm?

19. 007

007 TRIBE Member

Regardless of which one your going to (everyone should go to both), I think its great to see that there is finally some choices again.

Hopefully, the rest of 2002 will be just as good as the first two weeks in February!

20. Shadrach

Shadrach TRIBE Member

Being a raving antique......Bittersweet would be my choice......19+ makes my decision easy......

The line-up at Empire is fucking solid though.......

tough call!

AA>>

21. TaCk OnE?

TaCk OnE? TRIBE Member

Empire, will be solid as hell...no doubt, but for this one, ANDY C is the winner no contest.

it's 19+ too, which is very important to me...empire is not.

wish I could do both, but I'm doing Syrous.

22. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

Andy C ruins any other DJ under any circumstances. Unfortunately for me, I'm away at a cottage the weekend of B-Sweet, So i'll be quite unable to see the C. (Hoping he's at milanos for some sunday evening business... some hopes) I have seen him 4 times now... but that is no solace to me since each time he has blown my already high expectations out of the water. Wish I could make it a 5th.

So i'm off to see Dilly & Keith. Should be good since I've never seen the Dillinja, and i've always been blown away by the bassline he perfected. And Keith was good for a lot of fun the last 3 times i've see him.

Both if possible. They'll be good parties. But if you've never seen Andy C, do that up for SURE. You will not be disappointed.

Cheers. -Duncan

23. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

CC and Tack make some important comments too:

19+ is a big boost to Bittersweet.

Andy C is almost guaranteed to be back in the summer. No such guarantee with Dilly, who has only been here a few times total.

Still, both should be attended in an ideal world.