1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Alleged 1980's hash dealer to replace crack-smoking Rob Ford in campaign for Toronto Mayor

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by cosmiK-Cat, Oct 25, 2010.

1. erika

erika TRIBE Member

2. cosmiK-Cat

cosmiK-Cat TRIBE Member

I still wonder how the election would have turned out if the other 50% of Torontonians had bothered to go to the polls.
  3. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

probably the same.
  4. doodle slax

doodle slax TRIBE Member

5. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

he finally found the gravy!
  6. erika

erika TRIBE Member

7. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

The real crime here is thinking a former UofT quarterback can teach anybody how to QB.
  8. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

9. agentRC4

agentRC4 TRIBE Member

LOL this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  10. Zorro

Zorro TRIBE Member

I apologized to my family and friends who live in Chicago.
  11. MOD ONE

MOD ONE TRIBE Member

Love how Ford complains about the media mean while he uses a radio show as a vehicle to promote is morbid views.
  12. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

A core component of the conservative victim mentality is the conspiracy theory that a "liberal media" has colluded to smear conservatives and give BJs to lefties. Playing into this is motivated reasoning and confirmation bias (see: The Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy) - ANY article that looks bad for yourself or your favourite conservative superstar can be fed through the Liberal Media Conspiracy Filter and become something you can ignore. The irony is strong w/ Ford to complain about the liberal media on a radio show, I agree, but it is even stronger in the Mega Conserva Bubble they have going down south. There you can buy books from a conservative dominated bestseller list, or listen/watch to the top-rated news/politics shows (again conservative dominated) and hear how all these Conserva-Babes and Ditto-heads, making fortunes off the marketability of their conservative ideas, complain about how they are the poor, innocent victims of a malicious conspiracy to, umm, sell their books and popularize their shows - cause that's what "the media" is ACTUALLY doing to their conservative message, fucking SELLING that shit bwoy!!
  13. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

14. le bricoleur

le bricoleur TRIBE Member

Apparently Ford and Sarah Palin had the same geography teacher.

Although, Russia is across the Bering Strait from Alaska...so Ford is even dumber than Palin...

new low.
  15. Snuffy

Snuffy TRIBE Member

I have a severe case of mayor envy right now. Have you seen the other great mayors that other cities have?
  16. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

Why is Ford even in Boston? Shouldn't he take care of his mess at home before he stirs it up in another place?
  17. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

The most boring boat cruise in the world.
  18. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Read this - and weep
  19. oeretS

oeretS TRIBE Member

lol @ the sun only hitting the fattest sweatiest guy
  20. rentboy

rentboy TRIBE Member

haha! i thought it was photoshopped at first. Must be pouring sweat like the champ that he is.
  21. Zorro

Zorro TRIBE Member

This actually is an awesome boat cruise that goes and gives a history of Chicago and it's wonderful architecture.

But yeah, their company would be boring.

LOL at Ford sitting at the back of the class.
  22. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

they're going under a bridge - there are other photos online that show more light, seems like the photogs were stationed strategically to catch them as they went by. This is a good shot, though, to tell the story.
  23. KodiaK

KodiaK TRIBE Member

wonder how many of those people looking on their phones are playing angry birds.....
  24. JoshuaReid

JoshuaReid TRIBE Member

you spelled grindr wrong..
  25. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I don't even know what to make of this anymore.

Did he totally make enemy with the press I don't know. Seems like it's just non stop now.

Mayor Ford refuses to take questions about family business road repairs

Mayor Ford refuses to take questions about family business road repairs - The Globe and Mail