Acid

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by ninja, Mar 12, 2002.

1. seeker

seeker TRIBE Member

wasn't there a case of a kid in texas who got into trouble with the subject of that photograph? pulled over by the cops for speeding, the cop saw that sheet and busted the kid... i think the artist in question got involved too.

or course, this could just be an urban legend too....

2. BigBadBaldy

BigBadBaldy TRIBE Member

Hahaha! No way dude, Smak is best! It puts me into a Koma.

BBB.

Gotta run, here comes my Helikopeter.

3. tommysmalls

tommysmalls TRIBE Member

fucking priceless :D

4. Destro Sanchez

Destro Sanchez TRIBE Member

mmmmmmm.....

ah where to start...
    (great thread btw!)

@m's rules are on point!

the only thing I would of add is:

if you KNOW that you are mentally unstable, don't do acid!

those Plastikman (circa 93) hits were some of the best I've ever done. I assumed they were DIY hits from the CD cover.

for the person who said cartoon is Mikes..

microdot is a little little pill. 1/8th the size of a normal pill.

I've only ever done orange ones

cartoon is a blotter- on sheets. it sucked (the tweety and sylvester ones I did 7+ years ago)

liquid is the usually the best....whether its served on a sugarcube, crouton or in koolaid.

heard windowpane is up there as well...never seen it in life or done it. would in a second (if the timing was right)

I quit doing it for a while, mainly because I couldn't find any that looked clean enough. Until recently when I gobbled down around 20 minty green liquid sugarcubes over the course of three months.

I used to do them at parties all the time, when I first started going to parties in London back in 94, the only thing was acid!! E was $40 and too rich for my highschool chequebook.
    It wasn't until E came down to $30 before I tried it.

Heres some recent parties that I've dosed for and had a blast:
    Electricians techno house party
    Electric Workers 6 & 7
    NYE acmelabz party
    After a NY Knicks/Raptors game. Tripped from 12-3. Up for work refreshed the next day. (I'm the only person I know who can control it so I can sleep when I need to!)

I can go on for days about my second favourite recreational drug (behind the obvious)

Destro

5. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

STOP CALLING MY HOUSE

I QUIT

=)

6. LoopeD

LoopeD Well-Known Member

Re: mmmmmmm.....

Yeah yeah, I know what a microdot is, I'm old!;)

I could have sworn the cartoons my buddy had were mikes, and they didn't suck by a long shot. But there's batches and batches, some are different than others yet get branded with the same/logo.

Sort of like E!

:)d

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I used to do a lot of acid when I was was younger.
    I absolutely loved it. Never once did I have a bad trip in the between 60-100 or so times I tried it, and I have friends who have done it hundreds of times and never had a bad trip.
    As far as visuals go, I think most of the time when people claim to be hallucinating they're lying. I've hallucinated only once in all the times I've done acid. My frinds who have done it the hundreds of times have only ever had visuals a couple of times as well.

It's been about 3 years... I think.... since I last tried it, and I haven't even seen it since that day.

If I could find some now, I'd probably take it just for kicks.

8. HappyJR

HappyJR TRIBE Member

That's not neccicarily true.

It depends on the circumstances, and depends on your situation a lot.

I get visuals often. Maybe one out of three or four times I do it.

When I do a lot of acid 300+mics then I can get visuals that are absolutely insane... Like... seeing normal buildings suddenly turn into oriental style architecture... Or seeing statues start moving around.

When I do less, and still get visuals, I will verry often start seeing these strange tribal or mexican looking patterns tattood on people, or on the walls...

It's really strange, cause it's totaly reocurring, happened many times, and it's always the same patterns.

And... no. I'm not lying... why would I lie? what would I have to proove?

9. Hal-9000

Hal-9000 TRIBE Member

Shamrocks Balzz?

Nice...:D

10. LoopeD

LoopeD Well-Known Member

Some people associate "trailies" with hallucinations, so they're probably not lying, just amazed at the colourful visuals.

Though the best hallucinations I've ever experienced were B.C. shrooms + yellow butterfly E candy flip @ OM. Wow is all I've gotta say...........

:)d

11. twist

twist TRIBE Member

I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN! can't talk. coming down.

Acid is oh so wheeee.

I used to do it way too much. and it totally changed me as a person. I like the new me better although i confuse myself quite a bit. what was I saying... no not really but if you wait long enough then maybe you'll find what you're looking for. but I still can't find what i'm looking for. last time i did acid I went to go see final fantasy and spent the next two days hiding in a box in my basement. The time before that I went to the crystal method got stoned and saw god. He sais what's up.

12. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

twist has done a lot of acid....why am i not surprised? :D

13. twist

twist TRIBE Member

I think you're talking about the plastikman sheet one lp. The cd insert was perforated like a sheet and it was in texas and a couple other places and richie got called a whole bunch of times by some unimpressed law agencies in the states (none in canada:)) no legend.

I remember when acid used to be huge everyone was doing it all the time. Acid and hash were the two first drugs I tried. quel fun. Everyone thinks acids is dirty now but I still enjoy a little sojurn into crazyville every now and then.

it's all about elvis preslys, purple haze, california blue, and I always had a thing for green monsters. i like green things. A couple years back a bunch of guys put acid on the back of some simpsons stamps and somehow got them to be sold and all these kids were tweaking out no one was ever arrested but a couple kids had to go to the hospital... which kinds sux... but still it must have been funny.:D

14. Destro Sanchez

Destro Sanchez TRIBE Member

I think you're talking about the plastikman sheet one lp. The cd insert was perforated like a sheet and it was in texas and a couple other places and richie got called a whole bunch of times by some unimpressed law agencies in the states (none in canada) no legend

Actually, I bet if you ask Richie that, he would have a different story :)
    As soon as word got out that some cds from Detroit had a blotter sheet as a cover, they tightened up at the border.

yes legend. ;)

. A couple years back a bunch of guys put acid on the back of some simpsons stamps and somehow got them to be sold and all these kids were tweaking out no one was ever arrested but a couple kids had to go to the hospital... which kinds sux... but still it must have been funny.

^^I also heard that you can find needles on your movie theatre seat so watch out....I also heard that some guy named George had his fiancee pass away because she licked poisonous envelopes for her wedding invitations....drug dealer lace marijuana with crack so you get addicted to the crack and blah blah blah....i think you get my point.

yes legend ;)

sure it might of happened ONCE or TWICE but do you realize how many times this urban legend has circulated??

as for some faves:

Pure Liquid (of any kind!)
    YinYangs
    BC Heiroglyphics
    Orange Microdots
    Shamrocks
    Elvis Presley (i think this was acid crystalized!)
    Abbie Hoffman on the bike
    Sunshines
    Jerry Bears
    and the list goes on...

Destro

15. Doll

Doll TRIBE Member

I was always paranoid about taking acid so I never tried it. But I've taken E that was unknowingly laced with Acid a couple of times (or at least I think it was, as I started hallucinating and had never had that happen on E before). Since I didn't know it was laced, I wasn't paranoid about "having a bad trip" so I actually ended up having a great trip. Also, I was feeling so nice from the E part of it, that my trip was a reflection of the "loved up" feeling I was on. I had heard stories of people who saw really scary shit on bad trips and it messed with their minds, but when it actually happened to me, I knew it wasn't real and thought it was pretty cool. Mind you, the things I saw were good images (again, I think a reflection of my mood). It would always look like I was watching a cartoon or at least the images had a cartoon quality about them.

I wouldn't knowingly take a "trip" again, but am definitely glad for the experience.

Doll

16. kodos

kodos TRIBE Member

probably wasn't acid.. someone here will know, but its probably just E of some form or another still. 'MDA' perhaps if that theory is still floating around.

as for acid, and fear... well, fear is the mind killer. so really, it's no suprise.

imagine that your head is a speaker... and acid is your amplifier... but for any of it to sound wicked you've got to have good music!

17. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

I think I might do some this week-end!!!!!

18. twist

twist TRIBE Member

:rolleyes: so i guess I was just hallucinating again when I read the article on the problems richie had had with that lp and he must have just been lying to keep the legend going. They even interviewed one of the kids who got arrested and they had him in jail for two days while they tested it. but i'm sure it was just to keep the legend going.

as for the stamp thing it was on 60 minutes so watch out for those movie theatre needles, careful around envelopes and keep smoking that rock dude:)

19. Vidman

Vidman TRIBE Member

Yeah.. educational.. you learn that it was a bad idea and that you don't like it. :]

Or at least that's what I learned.

20. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

yeah..good point!

If you go to a club and everybody is either sober or drunk...acid just doesn't seem like the best idea.Having it with close friends is the best way to go,and yeah...shrooms are terrible at clubs!!You get the impression that people bumping in to you is on purpose!

21. doodlebug

doodlebug TRIBE Member

YES! I have seen these patterns on people and buildings many times! I've even seen them on some wacky e's too!

22. HappyJR

HappyJR TRIBE Member

I've had some serious halluninations on E...

Not visual, but really hallucinogenic...

Actually, the main reasoned that I largely stopped doing E was because it got to the point where I'd trip out every time... Even on (what I was told was) pure MDMA... And the trips would be really dark, evil and scary.

I don't know why... and it's largely gone away now... but yeah...

23. ninja

ninja TRIBE Member

I have to say the only things I've had halucinations on were 2-CB and acid. I remember at a party at the docks a long while back there were these lasers and I got tracers from them but thats the only E halucination like thing I've experienced.
    2-CB - crazy , since I though it was E when I took it so didnt expecit it coming on and all of a sudden the world went away and there was no reality and everything was just fucked.
    Acid for me is mainly morphing of things that exist and the odd random sighting of a sea monyey or other object/living thing.

I have to say for me acid makes me see who my friends that are very close with me and those who are just there are...
    I dont know if this is true but like mentioned on page 2 or 3 the communication level of the person you take acid with is amazing...
    acid I've done
    only...
    some hits with the easter island statues on and some green alien hits.
    there is lots and lots going around On Vanisland right now but I think most locals here view it alot differently then I do since I'm new and had never done acid untill I moved here.

24. *tranner*

*tranner* TRIBE Member

Haha!!! When I did that I *thought* people were bumping into me, I really wasn't quite sure, but I thought it was my fault for dancing like mad! It was definitely the good vibes at Element that kept me in a good mood, so it all depends on the people around you.

25. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

What form can 2CB come in and what are the effects exactly? I've always wondered whther this one pill I did @ WEMF 99 was in fact 2CB.