1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

A Question For The Headz

Discussion in 'Winnipeg' started by noahmintz, Jan 28, 2002.

1. noahmintz

noahmintz TRIBE Member

Does anyone know if Ice Cube and Del have ever collaberated on any projects?

stu

2. patio-d

patio-d TRIBE Member

they're cousins. ice cube produced a good chunk of "I wish my brother George was here" which is Del's first album... and they have a funny interlude at the end of the album.

voice:"is that (dude) del your cousin?"
    cube:"yeah man, he's my cousin. I be trying to get him to do some gangster shit, but he ain't with it man... i guess he one of those handkerchief-hat-wearing-motherfuckers. DOn't pay any attention to him man, he's kinda weird!"

i don't know if they've done anything together since... their styles aren't exactly compatible...

3. noahmintz

noahmintz TRIBE Member

Cool Cool
    I knew they were cousins ... and how Ice Cube had produced a bunch of stuff for Del ... but I was just hoping that maybe they did a project together that I haven't heard of

sty

4. Nothing I've heard of. Although, he did appear on the songs "Hoodz Come in Dozens" and "Adventures on the LRT"

From the Ministry of that'd fucking rock if they did.

Prime Minister Highsteppa