1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

A question for Booty fans/Prog fans and DJ's alike

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by JEMZ, Mar 1, 2002.

1. JEMZ

JEMZ TRIBE Member

In theory if one was to play a follow up set to a good, hard booty DJ what would you start out with??

Things to note: a prog-style DJ is following... this is a difficult scenario for anyone who understands music: How do you start a prog set after "face down ass up that's the way we like to fuck????" SO I leave it to you... lemme pick your brains and please share your thoughts with me okee?
    Jamie :)

2. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

fuckin dirty ass tribal...make sure the vocals of chicks getting off are plentiful :D

3. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Ask the Booty/Hard DJ to finish his set with Work It - DJ Funk.

It's basically Billy Jean beat... that would be easiest to mix into and it's a bit slower.

pr0nstar Hard/Booty Can't Wait Til Bam Bam 2MoreO! :D

4. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

why don't you just fade the song out?

5. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

I'd just play a sample record to make some mental space between the styles. Something humourous...

@m.

6. JEMZ

JEMZ TRIBE Member

See this was out thoughts, the reality is that this is our situation in about 4 hours so we figured we would as those with opinions what to do :) Never spinned after booty.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't think it's mixing booty and prog that's the problem... although that would be probably be pretty difficult to pull off.

I think he's refering to the fact that they sound nothing alike and he's wondering what would be a good way to transition from booty to prog.

go with anything with some dirty bass