A question for Booty fans/Prog fans and DJ's alike

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by JEMZ, Mar 1, 2002.

1. JEMZ

JEMZ TRIBE Member

In theory if one was to play a follow up set to a good, hard booty DJ what would you start out with??

Things to note: a prog-style DJ is following... this is a difficult scenario for anyone who understands music: How do you start a prog set after "face down ass up that's the way we like to fuck????" SO I leave it to you... lemme pick your brains and please share your thoughts with me okee?
    Jamie :)

2. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

fuckin dirty ass tribal...make sure the vocals of chicks getting off are plentiful :D

3. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Ask the Booty/Hard DJ to finish his set with Work It - DJ Funk.

It's basically Billy Jean beat... that would be easiest to mix into and it's a bit slower.

pr0nstar Hard/Booty Can't Wait Til Bam Bam 2MoreO! :D

4. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

why don't you just fade the song out?

5. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

I'd just play a sample record to make some mental space between the styles. Something humourous...

@m.

6. JEMZ

JEMZ TRIBE Member

See this was out thoughts, the reality is that this is our situation in about 4 hours so we figured we would as those with opinions what to do :) Never spinned after booty.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't think it's mixing booty and prog that's the problem... although that would be probably be pretty difficult to pull off.

I think he's refering to the fact that they sound nothing alike and he's wondering what would be a good way to transition from booty to prog.

go with anything with some dirty bass