A piece of Survivor 3 history ...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Soundstream, Jan 14, 2002.

1. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

That's me. I am stupid. [​IMG]

Like I mentioned before (not sure if it was this thread or not), but to a lot of people memorobilia is interesting. Some people will look at the item as a stupid piece of wood from a stupid TV show. But others, like myself, see it as a one of a kind item. It's kinda cool to know that you have an item that you have some kind of emotional attachment too (yeah, I had a crush on Kim Powers during the show) and is also unique. No one else will be able to say that they have her torch.

And besides, I really need to start decorating, so what a better way to start than with an African motif. [​IMG]

Bidding update: I am still in the lead, but someone bumped up the bidding. [​IMG]

Cheers ... Ian [​IMG]

2. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

You're in the lead?!?!?!

You are the one bidding $1125 US for a torch? I have a huge crush on her too but I'm not going to spend the price of an engagement ring. But if you win, I'll pay $5 to hold it for a few seconds :p

3. Soundstream

Soundstream TRIBE Member

Yes, I am teh winnar! (for now anyways)

It is only at $1,025 US right now though (not $1,125).

But that gives me an idea ... maybe I'll rent it out for $5/minute, hehe. Or I'll maybe set up a photo booth.

Cheers ... Ian [​IMG]

4. Housey D

Housey D TRIBE Member

I feel nautious just reading this thread.