40 days & 40 nights..

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Adam Duke, Feb 28, 2002.

1. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Pipe Down Cougar! Pipe Down!

2. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

cougar? huh?... whatever :rolleyes:

3. Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye TRIBE Member

I want to see this movie. Josh Hartnet *drool* I thought it came out last friday and so monday when i went downtown to watch a movie i was disappointed and realized it was this week. I saw the mothman phrophecies with a friend and damn that movie sucked. It was a little scary at times but too slow for my likeing. I saw Queen of the Damned on friday and that movie is amazing. Aaliah did an incredible job and so did stuart townsend *RAWR*

4. Cheer Bear

Cheer Bear TRIBE Member

that would make more sense. :p

5. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

I walked in on my dad and step-mother once, EWWWWW!!!!!
    BARF! RETCH! & BARF some more! I am still scarred and it was disturbing.

6. I think you have your films backwards

From the Ministry of the polar opposite of what you thought.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

7. Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye TRIBE Member

uhh nooo..

8. Cheeka

Cheeka TRIBE Member

that is completely awful.
    poor you!!

9. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

It WAS totally rank, I wouldn't wish that upon my worst
    enemey (well maybe) :D

10. What position were they in?

From the Ministry of hahahahahaahaha

Prime Minister Highsteppa

11. Rosey

Rosey TRIBE Member

dear god man? i won't ask why *cough*jesusfreak*cough* but are you aware that the pope has stated that masturbation is not sinful? (not joking)

my worst dry spell ever was 13 months without any lovin' - the first 8 months was self imposed, the 9th and 10th were kinda wavering, then i spent 3 months feeling quite on edge.

12. Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye TRIBE Member

1 year and 3 months and counting *tear*

13. orange richie

orange richie TRIBE Member

When I was 18, one night I got home around 11:00pm or so and innocently walked upstairs. On my way to my room I had to pass my mom's room and the door was adjar about 4-5 inches. Guess what I saw?

My mother's boyfriend at the time going down on her. I only got a glimpse cuz who the hell would wanna look at that for any longer. Not that my mom's discusting or anything, but it's my mom! I didn't know how to feel about it so I just told myself, OK that didn't happen.

After reading your post I remembered again! Bastard! :D

But I guess it's not as bad as what happened to my brother. He had to sneek into the house one night cuz he forgot his key and didn't wanna wake my mom. (I feel sorry for him) He basically heard my mother masturbating <---- scarred for life...

Rickardo Belmiro de la Cruz...

14. orange richie

orange richie TRIBE Member

you made a funny :)

Rickardo Belmiro de la Cruz...

15. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

GAG!!!

Ride em cowboy styles......

:eek:

Barf again, thanks for bringing back the visuals.

*pukes again*

16. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

NASTY!

My heart goes out to both you and your brother, that must have been really rough, sorry for bringing up those awful memories.

17. Libradragon

Libradragon TRIBE Promoter

i walked in on my parents doing the nasty when i was in high school.

my best friend and i were watching beverly hills 90210 down in the basement. I was on the phone with another friend, *beep* call waiting. It was my aunt from New York. I get off the phone, run upstairs to my parents' room - and......yup - there was my dad going at it with my mom. I literally squeaked, " Dad...phone for you." and ran down the stairs to the basement.

My friend and I had quite a laugh. I don't think it was disgusting at all. I was actually thinking Way to go Dad!!

18. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

The only reason I would see this movie?

Josh Hartnett.

Ming. <---still wondering how this thread got to 2 pages.

19. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

When I was young it use to happen, It kinda freaked me out because every time I walked in my mom was on top. The problem always was that they didnt have a lock for their room at the time.

That ended when I was young though. My friend in Highschool on the other hand use to walk in on his parents all the time giving head to each other in the washoom in the morning before he left for school.

It may be nasty and we don't need to see it, but at least our parents are still having sex!

Dman now I have a mnetal picture in my head :eek:

20. JayIsBored

JayIsBored TRIBE Member

everyone please post pictures of your parents to help with my fantasizing, thanks.

21. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

am i the only one who doesnt like josh hartnetts voice? its soo wooden and monotoness, it makes him incapable of realistically expressing emotions.

bah.

none-the-less 40 days.... looks to be a good movie. :)

p[l]a+0

22. choosey

choosey TRIBE Member

Hey does anyone know if oral sex is sex? Im not sure, i get mostly a mixed response from people. I know its called oral sex, but i dont call it that i like to call it "oral intimacy" sounds nicer.
    (((ReN)))

23. PosTMOd

PosTMOd Well-Known Member

One time, I went 12 years with no sex or masturbation.

24. Sassy

Sassy TRIBE Member

Thats cool that you have such a liberated attitude towards parental sex. :D

25. Booty Bits

Booty Bits TRIBE Member

InFa,

are you saying that you were once sexually active, and now you are completely abstaining from sex and masturbation...until marriage?

are you in a relationship which you believe will result in marriage? i.e. do you see an end in sight?

i don't mean to pry, but i am flabbergasted.

HOW do you manage to handle your sexual urges?

WHY do you think that abstaining from sex is beneficial to your life?

do you allow yourself to kiss people, or cuddle even?

i am really, genuinely curious.