TRIBE - tribe.ca
Home Albums Advertise TRIBE logos Subscribe to TRIBE feed About

Go Back   TRIBE - tribe.ca > TRIBE BOARD > Buy & Sell & Rent

FS: Schwinn 427P Elliptical

Old 11-04-2005, 09:23 AM   #1
TRIBE Member

FS: Schwinn 427P Elliptical

Hello,

Selling off my elliptical trainer because I am moving to a condo that has a fully equipped gym. The unit is about 16 months old and in excellent condition. It comes with the heart rate monitor and the specialized bag of tools for assembly / disassembly. I haven't looked into any warranty transfer as of yet but I will try and do that over the weekend. Paid over $1700 for it so I am looking for about $1000 negotiable. I can deliver in the GTA.
This is a super sturdy and well built piece of equipment that has gotten great reviews. PM me if interested. I am giving TRIBE first shot at this but I will be putting it up on craigslist come Monday.
Cheers~

Info:

Image Detail 427p Elite Patented elliptical machine that allows the user to get a non-impact total body workout with synchronized upper and lower body movement; stride length of 19.5 inches 16 levels of resistance ensures that the user has a variety of exercise options High inertia drive train makes for a quite and smooth ride Heavy gauge welded structural steel Can be used in either the forward or reverse direction to utilize multiple muscle groups Computer-controlled 'V-force' magnetic resistance brake Computer offers manual mode plus 5 programs: intervals, hills, random, summit, and HRC 4 LED windows displaying HR, level, calories, calories/hr, load, time, distance, speed, and rpm. Plus one 16x16 matrix displaying course profile and program results Heart Rate Controlled (HRC) program allows the user to specify a target heart rate and the computer will automatically adjust the resistance to keep the user in the target zone. (chest strap included) General Information Residential Warranty: Frame-30 Years, Parts-3 Years, Electronics-2 Years, Labor-1 Year Dimensions: 58 inches l x 22.5 inches w x 66 inches h Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Snuffalupagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 09:34 AM   #2
TRIBE Member

Interesting

I might be interested, let me check with my CFO (wife).
Ondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 09:49 AM   #3
TRIBE Member

PM

PM Sent
Old 11-10-2005, 09:37 AM   #4
TRIBE Member

Sold! Thanks Ondie for a painless transaction.
Snuffalupagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 09:38 AM   #5
TRIBE Member

no probs - thanks for the white-glove delivery service